I’ve been meaning to do a post about princess Kiley for a while now. Since I had the super cute pictures from Cole’s school program I figured now was as good a time as any. I guess she’s technically 14 months now, but most of the info applies to what has been going on for the last few months.
* She loves her brother and enjoys chasing him around the house and jumping out from behind things to yell “boo”.
* At 1 year, she was 2 pounds lighter and 1/2 and inch taller than Cole was.
* She eats all table food (since about 10 months) and wants nothing to do with baby food.
* She has her dad’s sense of humor, in that she thinks she’s a riot.
* She talks constantly and uses quite a few words you can actually understand.
* She consistently signs “more”, “all done”, “milk” and “please”.
* She is a great little shopping buddy, except when she tries to eat my coupons.
* I never knew how incomplete our family was until she arrived and made us a complete unit of 4.
* She looks adorable in pigtails.
* She sleeps 12-13 hours a night. Usually in bed by 6:30 and up around 7am.
* She’ll nap wherever, whenever. Typically in the car or stroller when Cole and I are on the move.
* Her baby pictures look just like Aunt Ali. In fact, Ali refers to her as “mini me”.
* I think she looks like my dad.
* Her favorite person is Cole and she has given him the gift of becoming an incredible big brother.